Retain Sgt Lamme
Sgt Lamme pictured with his beloved father during his reenlistment ceremony in 2021
Sgt Lamme is a dedicated Soldier, Athlete, Artist, and an avid student of history, international relations, and behavioral economics. He has a AS in Business Administration and a partially completed BS in economics and math from the State University of NY (SUNY) geneseo, and partially completed BA in 3d ANimation from Academy of Art University in San Francisco.
Some of the many books read by Sgt Lamme over the past few years.
"I have a fascination with learning and spend much of my time reading, researching and writing" - Sgt Lamme
Most of the books I've read since getting into the Army
1. Omar Bradley, general at War - Jim DeFelice
2. Some Answered Questions - David M. Chapin (my father)
3. The Iran Wars - Jay Solomon
4. The Wikileaks Files - a compilation
5. The Great War for civilisation - Robert Fisk
6. Collision and Collusion, the strange case of western aid to eastern Europe - Janine R. Wedel
7. All the Queens men, The world of ELizabeth 1 - Peter Brimacombe
8. Outliers, the story of success- malcolm Gladwell
9. A History of Germany in the Middle Ages - Ernest F. Henderson
10. Countdown 1945, the story of the atom bomb - Chris Wallace
11. War and Peace, FDR’s final odyssey - Nigel Hamilton
12. Active Measures, the secret history of disinformation and political warfare - Thomas Rid
13. Dogs of God, columbus, the inquisition, and the defeat of the Moores- James Reston, Jr.
14. Goodbye to All That - Robert Graves
15. Crusade and Jihad - Malcolm Lambert
16. Asia’s reckoning, China, Japan, and the fate of US power in the pacific century - Richard McGregor
17. The Twilight War, the secret history of America’s 30 year conflict with Iran - David Crist
18. Directorate S. the CIA and America’s secret wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan - Steve Coll
19.Ikes Bluff, President Eisenhours secret battle to save the world - Evan Thomas
20. The Fall of Yugoslavia, the third balkan war - Misha Glenny
21. The Red and the Blue, the 1990’s and the birth of political tribalism- Steve Kornacki
22. Michalangelos notebook, poetry, letters, and art of the great master - Carolyn Vaughan
23. The Medici, power, money and ambitions on the italian renaissance - Paul Strathern
24. History of Germany, 1780 - 1918, the long 19th century - David Blackburn
25. The Great Game, struggle for empire in central Asia - Peter Hopkirk
26. Unholy Alliance, the agenda Iran, Russia, and jihadists share for conquering the world - Jay Sekulow
27. Taliban - Ahmed Rashid When China Rules the World - Martin Jaques
28. The Revenge of geography, what the map tells us about coming conflicts and the battle against fate - Robert D. kaplan
29. American Carnage, on the front line of the Republican Civil War and rise of Trump - Tim Alberta
30. Victoria, the Queen, an intimate biography of the woman who ruled and empire - Julia Baird
31. Crashback, the power clash between US and CHina in the Pacific - Michael Fabey
32. Secrets of the Temple, how the federal Reserve runs the country - William Greider
33. The Tragedy of Great Power Politics - John Mearsheimer
34. The Pursuit of Power - broad history of Europe - Richard J Evans
35. Playing to the Edge, and autobiography - Michael hayden
36. Alexander the Great, his life and mysterious death - Anthony Everitt
37. Louis XIV, a royal life - Olivier Bernier
38. The making of the Atom Bomb - Richard Rhodes
39. Battle Cry of Freedom, history of the Civil War - James Mcpherson
40. America’s War for theGreater Middle East - Andrew Bacevich
41. The Presidents of War - Michael Beschlos
42. Dynasty, The Rise and Fall of the House of Caesar - Tom Holland Julius Caesar, man, soldier, and tyrant - J. F. C. Fuller
43. The Herods, murder, politics, and the art of succession - Bruce Chilton
44. Empire of the Black Sea, the rise and fall of the Mithridatic World - Duane W. Roller
45. The Upside of Irrationality, the unexpected benefits of defying logic at work and home - Dan Ariely
46. The Righteous Mind, why good people are divided by politics and religion - Jonathen Haidt
47. Blink, the power of thinking without thinking - Malcolm Gladwell
48. Invisible Influence, the hidden forces that shape behavior - Jonah berger
49. The economics Book, big ideas explained - multiple authors
50. The Decline of the Soviet Union - Charles Rivers Editors
51. Moscow, December 25, 1991 - Connor O’clery
52. The (honest) Truth about Dishonesty, how we lie to everyone, especially ourselves - Dan Ariely
53. The Bed of Procrustes, Nassim nicholas Taleb
54.Skin the Game, Nassim Nocholas Taleb
55. Antifragile, things that gain from disorder - Nicholas Nassim Taleb
56. How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
57. The Black Swan, the impact of the highly improbable - Nicholas Nassim Taleb
58.Sway, the irresistible pull of irrational behavior - Rom braffman
59. Stumbling on Happiness - Daniel Gilbert
60. The predictably Irrational, the hidden forces that shape our decisions - Dan Ariely
61. Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia, the history and legacy of the multiethnic nation - Charles Rivers Editors
62. The Party, the secret world of China’s communist Rulers - Richard McGregor
63. Nudge, improving decision of health, wealth, and happiness - Richard Thayler
Sgt lamme loves physical fitness
"I'm an avid workout enthusiast, and spend much of my time in the gym lifting, running, and learning about excercise physiology and nutrition"
After scoring a 600 on the ACFT he wanted to help others do the same, utilizing his video editing experience to do just that.
Sgt Lamme instructs his fellow soldier how to achieve a 600 on the ACFT
I marched almost 100 miles in the 4 days March of the world, after which I spent nearly 50 hours creating a video for the 44 ESBE Facebook page catologuing many of the special moments we shared as a team representing our Unit and the U.S. Army
The team struggled through three long days of marching through the summer heat in Nijmegen, Netherlands.
Not only did Sgt Lamme create this videos and all the animations therein, but all the music copyrights were obtained and catalogued to ensure legal distribution.
An avid artist, Sgt Lamme is creating a major digital animation project which he markets consistently. Below is an outline of exactly what this project entails.
Overview of SGT Lamme's major art project "The Adoration of the Magi"
8 foot oil painting, "The Adoration of the Magi"
A few of the animations created by Sgt Lamme during his productive time in the US Army.